Butler County Memorial Park
380 Evans City Road
Butler PA 16001

 

Established 1939


Butler County Memorial Park was started as an alternative to the traditional cemeteries that existed at the time. Using flat, bronze memorials, the cemetery has a modern ‘park-like’ appearance. In 1973, ground was broken for the first Chapel Mausoleum serving Butler. After four expansions, Butler County Memorial Park now has the most extensive mausoleum in Butler. Featuring lighted glass front cremation niches, Italian and domestic granite, our heated and air conditioned Chapel hosts many services each year.

Copyright © 2020 St Andrew Lyndora. All Rights Reserved.