The Growth Committee met this evening and decided on the following:
- To postpone the wine tasting until May, 2018.
- Nicholas Breakfast to be held on December 9, 2017;
- Children 4 years and younger : free,
- Children 5 to 12 years $5.00,
- Persons older than 12 years (including adults) $10.00
- Ticket information can be obtained from Maryann at (724) 584 3470
- The breakfast will be held between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM
- The next meeting of the committee will be October 26, 2017, at 6:30 PM
The parish Growth Committee met this evening and decided on the following:
- To hold a wine tasting evening on November 11, 2017, between 7 & 9 PM. This date and times are tenative.
- Hold a Breakfast with St. Nicholas on December 9, 2017, and
- To hold its next meeting on Wed., September 27, 2017, at 6:30 PM
If you enjoyed our brunch, please come and experience our Divine Liturgy
any Sunday at 10:00am.
The Growth Committee would like to thank everyone who made the brunch a huge success. We appreciate all of the effort that everyone put forth.
Thank you to those who bought and sold tickets and for the donations and to the Deacon Seraphim and his family for providing the music.
We made a profit of over $800.00!
Again thank you for making it a success.
The function was held on Sunday, 11 June, 2017, at the Tanglewood Center, 10 Austin Street, Lyndora, Pa., between 12:00 and 14:00.